Find it at booth 11.C002
NEW Fortrol® cost-effective Salmonella control significantly improves feed and feed ingredient values. It’s the latest innovation from pathogen control specialist Anitox, feed safety and productivity partner to the world’s leading feed and food producers for more than 45 years.
Fortrol® is applied to feed materials and compound feeds to reduce the risk of harmful microbes and to prevent recontamination immediately post-heat treatment.
Fortrol® can be used both as preventive or corrective action, as well as a flush treatment to reduce risk of pathogen colonization in ingredient processing plants and feed mills.
Where accelerated pathogen kill and lifetime recontamination protection are critical to profitability and food chain security, Anitox pathogen control programs offer the flexibility to switch between Fortrol® and the patented high performance feed sanitizer, Finio®. Contact your Anitox Clean Feed Expert to discuss which solution maximises your return on investment.
• Highly effective control of performance-limiting and food safety pathogens including Salmonella
• Application range from 2-8 kg/MT, offering flexibility in the face of variable risk
• Improved feed microbial quality for healthy productive gut microflora
• Simple, multi-point application
• Facilitates improved moisture management, milling efficiency & shelf-life extension
Discover more: Anitox – Fortrol
Jaarbeurs Exhibition Centre
NL-3503 RM Utrecht
May 31 - June 2, 2022
Tuesday - Thursday
10.00 – 18.00 hrs