WORLD FOOD CENTER
WORK, EXPERIENCE AND LIVE FOOD
In the FoodValley region in Ede, close to Wageningen University & Research, the former Maurits Zuid barracks site is being transformed into the ultimate food gathering place in the Netherlands – the World Food Center (WFC). A place where food companies and organizations establish themselves, where people live and work and where visitors can learn everything about our food in a playful way.
Do you want to establish your food company close to partners and competitors? Or do you want your costumers (B2C and B2B) to discover the world of food in a playful manner? In this economic prime location, modern business premises and a themed attraction about food are realized. At the World Food Center all the deep-rooted expertise and knowledge of the food industry will come together.
The World Food Center offers:
- A unique consumer focused themed attraction about food
- Optimal accessibility in beautiful surroundings
- The meeting place for food innovation
- Right in the middle of the Silicon Valley of the food sector
- Working close to competitors and partners
- Space for startups and events
Jaarbeurs Exhibition Centre
NL-3503 RM Utrecht
May 31 - June 2, 2022
Tuesday - Thursday
10.00 – 18.00 hrs